Some of our games may not be compatible with Windows 10 and as a result they will download and install, however when you click to open the game, nothing happens.
You can try the following steps as this could resolve the problem and allow the games to open:
- Right-click on the game icon from the desktop and choose 'Properties'.
- Select the 'Compatibility' tab.
- Check 'Run this program in compatibility mode for: 'Windows XP (Service Pack 3)'. Please also try this by choosing the 'Windows 7' option if Windows XP does not work.
- Importantly, make sure you check the box 'Run this as an administrator'.
- Click 'Apply' and then OK.
- Start a game. You should now be able to play this game.