If you are having trouble running a game or games that you had no trouble running before, your Internet cache may need to be cleared. Please find below your preferred browser for step-by-step instructions:
- Click on the 'Menu' tab (located in the top right of your browser).
- Click on 'More Tools' and click on 'Clear Browsing Data'.
- In this menu, ensure the following options are checked:
- Browsing History
- Download History
- Cookies and other site plug-in data
- Cached images and files
- Then click on 'Clear Browsing Data'.
- In your Internet Explorer browser, proceed to 'Tools'.
- Then click on 'Internet Options'.
- In the 'General' tab in the 'Browsing History' section, check the box that reads 'Delete browsing history on exit' and then click 'Delete'. Ensure the box 'Preserve Favorites website data' is UNCHECKED and all other boxes ARE CHECKED in this screen and click on 'Delete'.
- Click 'OK' to close the menu.
- Click on the menu button and choose 'Options'.
- Proceed to 'Privacy' and ensure the following is selected:
- Tracking ? 'Do not tell sites anything about my tracking preferences'
- History ? 'Never remember history'
- Also click on 'Clear all current history' ? ensure you have selected the 'Everything' option, then ensure all boxes are checked
- Then proceed to click the 'Clear now' option.
- Click on Safari in the top left corner of your browser.
- Select 'Preferences' from the drop down menu.
- Click on 'Passwords', then in the search bar type in 'Zylom'.
- Once you have located all the saved passwords for Zylom, select on them and click 'Remove' for each one.
- Then click on 'Privacy' in the same window.
- Then click on 'Details' next to the cookies section.
- Again, do a search for Zylom in this window and click on 'Remove' for all Zylom cookies found.