- Click the Windows Start button, click 'Control Panel', and then double-click 'Add or Remove Programs'.
- In the 'Currently installed programs' box, click the program that you want to remove, and then click 'Remove'.
- If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click 'Yes'.
- Open 'Programs and Features' by clicking the Windows Start button, then by clicking 'Control Panel'.
- Then click on 'Programs', and then click 'Programs and Features'.
- Select the game title and then click 'Uninstall'.
**Note: If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click on the Windows Start button in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Click on 'Control Panel'.
- Please select 'Uninstall a program' below 'Programs'.
- Select the game from the list, then right click on it and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- The game is now uninstalled.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap 'Search' (if you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click 'Search').
- Type 'control panel' in the search box, and then tap or click 'Control Panel'.
- View by: select Large Icons, and then tap or click 'Programs and Features'.
- Tap or click the program, and then tap or click 'Uninstall'.
- Click on the Windows Start menu, and then click on 'Control Panel'.
- Then click on 'Programs' and then open 'Programs and Features'.
- Select the game you want to uninstall and then click 'Uninstall'.
- Search the game title using either the desktop search function, in the Applications folder or if the game icon is on your desktop.
- Then you can move the game to the Trash Can and then empty it.
- The game is now fully uninstalled from your Mac.